3.30.2009

so girly

So girly for my teen girl. She wanted a little bag to carry her essentials. You know...cell-phone, pencils, iPod & lip moisturizer.
!
Now that she has turned 13.
!

And Chloe, the cross-stitch girl from this Meet the Girls cross-stitch pattern book looked so much like her that I added her as an embellishment.
!

Crocheting some very easy & simple flowers to add some more embellishment...


...using all of her favorite colors.


Hmmm. Wonder if you could make a baseball one for a boy who just received a Nintendo DS for an early birthday present.....



10 comments:

Shari from Big Yellow Farmhouse said...

So cute and cool at the same time! Just perfect for the new teenager! Your love for those kiddos shines in all the sweet things you make for them!

Sally said...

Oh my, Dawn! That is so stinkin' cute. My Emily might like something like that...of course, then Charlotte will need one, too! Must get cracking on the sewing...knitting has taken up a lot of time lately.

SewAmy said...

oh , this is so cute. your make the cutest things.

Dandelion Quilts said...

I always enjoy your color combos. This is darling. I bet she likes it. :) Sunny thoughts....we had snow last night and here I thought spring was here.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So cute and so girly. Nope, don't think it would convert for boy use.

Unknown said...

Love it, although I find it hard to believe, even in a boy version, that a teen boy would carry it around. My teen boy wouldn't, but my teen girl would. I love the colors that you picked, fabulous!

RG said...

Absolutely cutie pie gorgeous!!!!
Dawn you always inspire me :D
hugs
Robyn xx

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so blessed! She is going to look so hip with that purse!

QuiltedSimple said...

How cool this is! Love the colors you used.
Kris

Mary Anne Drury said...

How CUTE is THAT !!!!!(as usual!)